RESTAURANTS & BARS
Discover the restaurants and bars of Veranda Tamarin on the West coast of Mauritius and get a taste of Mauritian cuisine.
Ye!Man is our main restaurant. At dinner time, the buffet or table d’hôte offer a blend of local and international flavours. Sit down at one of the sharing tables, amidst surfboards and vintage photos of Tamarin, and watch the Chefs at work in the open kitchen.
• Capacity: 120 seats
• Breakfast: 7.00 a.m - 10.00 a.m
• Dinner: 7.00 p.m - 10.00 p.m
POOL BAR & RESTAURANT
Enjoy a delicious pizza or a Mauritian snack at our restaurant Tribu, everyday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Capacity: 70 seats
• Dinner: Everyday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
CRAZY FISH BAR
This ‘’beach culture’’ restaurant & bar offers a selection of salads, snacks, fish&chips, burgers during the day and sharing platters in the evening with a daily music program.
• Capacity: 100 seats
• Open from: 9.00 a.m - 11.00 p.m
• Lunch: Noon - 4.00 p.m
The most scenic bar in the region with panoramic views of Tamarin Bay and its surfers, and undoubtedly the perfect spot for sunset gazing. Rums, cocktails and fresh fruit juices on the menu.
• Capacity : 50 seats (Sunbeds, lounge, hammocks)
• For Adults only from 10.00 a.m to 8.00 p.m
• Reserved access to the Privilege rooms from 10.00 a.m to 8.00 p.m
A kiosk with tropical charm and a selection of "street food", for a tasty Mauritian break during the day
• Open from 10.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
The kiosk near the hotel entrance offers street food, drinks and picnic packs for a small Mauritian break during the day.